* Drinks can be substituted for house wine or beer or soda.
||6:30 – 7:15 pm
7:30 – 8:15 pm
- The Stick Sports Lounge
- Hors d’oeuvres and one drink
8:30 – 9:30 pm
- Silver Peak Grill & Taproom
- One drink
- The Rack
- Taco and fajita bar, dessert and two drinks
- The Rack offers bowling at the 6-lane bowling alley, pool, ping pong, foosball, darts, and an arcade with vintage games
Welcome to Reno's Downtown Riverwalk District
Since the beginning, Reno was established right next to the first bridge to cross the Truckee River in the late 1800s.
By the mid-1900s, Reno had become famous for gaming & nightlife, and the river that ran through it took a back seat to the glitz and glamor of downtown.
In the 1990s, the city created The Raymond I. Smith Truckee River Walk, which brought new attention to Reno's scenic river corridor.
Today, local merchants are proud to welcome you back to The Riverwalk District to celebrate the beautiful place where Reno began.
The Reno Rumble will stop at 3 downtown Reno pubs within easy walking distance.
- The Stick is your destination for excellent food, local craft beers and spirits, and all of the sports you can handle!
- The Silver Peak Restaurant and Brewery was born from a friendship and a dream conceived in the 80s. In 2004, Silver Peak Grill and Taproom in downtown Reno became their second location.
- The Rack has become the number one destination for partying in Reno, with new renovations such as the "Selfie Room" and music videos playing to the music. The Rack continues to step up their game and give the City of Reno a fun and safe place for people of all ages to have a great time!